Thursday, February 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRFDAY BUNNY!
I love you like Haim loves Feldman.
the coreys
(yes, like hot hot drug abusing teen sensations with the same name- that kind of love)

I love you more than:

Flying
flying

Tiny Zombie Animals
zombie animals

Myspace.com
myspace

Photobucket

New York
NY

new york

Google Image Search: Porridge
google image search "porridge"

Internet Friends
internet friends

Dog Shows
dog shows

The South
georgia

Art
Photobucket

Photobucket

warhol

Photobucket

Reflections
reflections

The Daily Show
The Daily Show

Rats & Goldfish
rats & goldfish

& ZB's cat on cuteoverload.com
cute overload


A lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i know that internetfriend - interfriend - friendernet

SHOWCASE said...

I love you too baby cakes! Thank you so much for calling me ten times on my birthday. I can't wait til you come back to KENTUCKY.

Gage1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gage1 said...

speaking of corey feldman.... the video on this page is pretty special:

http://www.muchmusic.com/insidemuch/
stuff/coreyfeldman_licensetojive.asp